Stakeholder Input Meeting
Newnan Gives Back: Newnan Strong
Donations will be used to meet our students' needs following the devastating tornado that hit our small town on March 26, 2021. Please follow this link to SchoolPay to donate.
School Registration / Records
- 2023-2024 Registration Information - English and Spanish
- 2022-2023 Registration Information - English and Spanish
- Transcripts and Records
Title I Information
- Title 1 Annual Parent Survey - English
- Title 1 Annual Parent Survey - Spanish
- FY23 CCSS Parent and Family Engagement Plan
- FY23 CCSS Parent and Family Engagement Plan (Spanish)
- FY23 CCSS Fraud, Waste, Abuse, and Corruption Policy
- FY23 Parents' Right to Know
- FY23 Parents' Right to Know (Spanish)
- FY23 Complaint Procedure
- FY23 Complaint Procedure (Spanish)
- FY23 SWP/SIP
- NHS Compact 2022-2023
- NHS Parental Engagement Video
- NHS Parents' Guide to Google Classroom
- Title I Meeting Feedback Form
2022-2023 Student Parking Information
Newnan High School 2022-23 Parking Permits
July 23, 2022
Dear NHS families,
As we work together to improve student and staff safety and continue to maintain our academic focus here at NHS, I want to make you aware of changes we have made to our parking permit process and parking locations in light of our construction.
- A current parking decal must be displayed in all vehicles parked on the NHS campus during the school day.
- NHS students will not be assigned a specific parking space this year.
- Students may park in all other numbered spaces on a first come first served basis except any spot in the interior of campus or in any space marked for staff only.
If a student changes vehicles, they will need to drop by and see the bookkeeper to update their vehicle information. In the event a student or staff member needs to change vehicles temporarily, they should drop by to pick up a temporary permit from the bookkeeper in the 1100 Main Building as soon as they arrive on campus. Students are not to transfer parking decals to other students.
Owners of vehicles that do not have a valid 2022-23 Parking Permit displayed in the vehicle are subject to fines and to having the vehicle towed at the vehicle owner’s expense. The NHS Safety Team and Newnan Police Department School Resource Officers will be regularly patrolling campus and we ask for your assistance. Students, staff members, and visitors are asked to report unauthorized vehicles parked on campus to any office or school official. This is for the safety of all staff and students!
Parking at Newnan High School is not a right, it is a privilege. Students must maintain academic performance standards and meet all attendance, tardy and
Parking spaces are limited so it is very important to be mindful of the attendance and discipline policies which relate to student parking permits. Students may have their Parking Permit revoked if they have more than five (5) unexcused absences or have any significant disciplinary infractions (i.e., ISS or OSS) or are repeatedly tardy to school. . Keep in mind the choices made throughout the school year can also determine whether a Parking Permit is granted next school year. The CCSS school buses run each day of the school year.
The safety and wellbeing of all students, staff, and community members remains our number one priority! Get with us if you have any questions or concerns!
Dr. Chase Puckett, NHS Principal
Mr. Jamie Glover, NHS Assistant Principal over Parking
***Click here for more information***
The Winds Were Strong...Our Roots Are Stronger